- We at KENNEDY aim to dispatch all of our orders within 7 working days.
- If you require a shorter delivery period then please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We hold a limited amount of stock of each style in our studio as we avoid fast-fashion tendencies. This means that for certain orders we need to create items from scratch – we will notify you if this is the instance and state an alternative delivery period if required.
- You can be safe in the knowledge that all KENNEDY products are made to the highest standard by both our in-house production team and approved UK manufacturer.
- All wholesale and bulk orders are produced by our approved UK manufacturer (details of which can be given on request).
- All UK orders as standard are dispatched via Royal Mail 2nd Class. This is a 2-5 day service. As soon as your order is posted, you will receive a confirmation email .
- If you require a different delivery period i.e. first class or a signed for service, then please notify ourselves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A signature is required on delivery. If you are not in when delivery is attempted, they will leave a card and then take your order back to the post office. You can make arrangements with Royal Mail for collection or re-delivery.
- We ship worldwide.
- All International orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed, or International Tracked.
- Both services aim to deliver from the UK within 7-10 working days.
- If you need your package by a specific date for a special event please email email@example.com to arrange. Please note there will be an additional fee.
- We can use DHL or Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK) and MyHermes for an express 3 day service (International).
- Please also check with customer care beforehand that the item is in stock or that we can produce it in the time frame.
DUTIES AND TAXES
- Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and you should contact your countries customs department for information.
- We declare all items at their full price and will not alter this amount to decrease international custom fees. Please do not ask, we will decline.
- If you refuse your parcel from KENNEDY then you are responsible for the shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to KENNEDY.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Please contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.